American Society of Military Comptrollers
Non Profit Organization
Established in 1948 in San Antonio, Texas
- Promotes the education and Training of its Members
- Supports the development and advancement of the profession of Military Comptrollers.
- Sponsors Research
- Provides Professional Programs to keep Members Abreast of Current Issues.
- Encourages the Exchange of Techniques and Approaches
Established in 1991 in Alexandria, Virginia.
Serves A Growing Professional Society of 18,000 Members.
140 ASMC Chapters throughout the world.
Chapters sponsor a variety of events.
Each year, an ASMC chapter hosts the National Professional Development Institute that provides professional training.
ASMC Heidelberg Chapter
- Five-star chapter of the National American Society of Military Comptrollers.
The Heidelberg Chapter of the ASMC:
- Promotes professional development of military and civilian personnel in the military comptroller field.
- Provides Networking Opportunities
- Sponsors Monthly Professional Development Luncheons Featuring Guest Speakers.
- Participates in Annual Conferences, both European and the National US Professional Development Institute.
- Fosters Exchange of Techniques and Ideas
Provides Information, Training, and Testing Opportunities to Become a Certified Defense Financial Manager (CDFM)
- Offers Scholarships
For High School Students Seeking a Degree in a Related Field.
- Provides Recognition for Outstanding Personnel in the Comptroller Field.